Recipe of the Month
Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells
Recipe provided by Lisa C.. "If you love pesto and cream cheese you have to try this recipe! I use about 3/4 cup pesto and 4-5 cloves of garlic. You cant go wrong with this recipe when you add more. Serve with a side salad for an easy dinner. "
- 12-16 jumbo pasta shells
- water for boiling pasta
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese + Â¼ cup for topping
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over high heat, boil water and prepare pasta shells as directed on package. Cook pasta shells only until al dente. The pasta will finish cooking when the dish is baked. Drain the pasta shells and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, except the 1/4 cup of cheese for the topping. Fill the pasta shells with the filling and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese over filled shells.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake shells uncovered for 30 minutes or until shells are bubbling hot and cheese melts.
For more information, view this recipe here: http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/277276550/pesto-chicken-stuffed-shells/
See More Recipes >